2021考研英语阅读热门台词练习资料:怦然心动
时间:2020-05-19 来源:文都网校 浏览:有多少同学是通过听广播看影视来学习2021考研英语阅读的呢?这些既有趣又能让我们沉浸在英语环境中,是一个培养自己语感的好方法。对大家在进行2021考研英语考试的时候非常有帮助,文都网校考研小编为大家带来今天的阅读热门台词练习资料:怦然心动,一起来看看吧~
2021考研英语阅读热门台词练习资料:怦然心动
我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。
Sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the right thing.
有时我们为了正确的选择,不得不做出牺牲。
Better late than never.
姗姗来迟总比没来好。
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
有其父必有其子。
And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.
我意识到加利特一件事是说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。
- And she's been stalking me since the second grade.
- 她从二年级起就老是缠着我。
- Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.
- 这种女孩可是可遇不可求的。
The frist day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes , something in those dazzling eyes.
见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。
不知怎么了,菱形和等腰直角三角形,似乎没那么重要了
Somehow,rhomboids and isosceles right triangles...didn't seem so important.
我骑车去上学 这样就不用看见那个树桩
I rode my bike so I wouldn't have to pass by the stump...
那曾经是地球上最壮美的梧桐树
That used to be the earth's most magnificent sycamore tree.
How could she sit there and laugh and look so beautiful?
她怎么能坐在那里,笑得那么漂亮?
I didn't care what they thought.
我才不管他们想什么。
I liked Juli Baker.
我喜欢朱莉·贝克 。
I could sit there for hours, just looking out at the world.
我可以坐上好几个钟头,静静欣赏这世界。
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.
有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。
The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
以上文都网校考研为考生整理的2021考研英语阅读热门台词练习资料,希望能帮助到大家。更多考研动态、资讯尽在文都网校考研频道!有问题找文都☞☞☞详情咨询入口 >>>
文都网校考研小编提醒:面对疫情,请大家保持情绪稳定,积极乐观面对,坚信一切都会好起来,同时希望各位学子能够安心在家学习。
担心错过精彩直播课?长按二维码识别,每天精彩直播提前预告!
- 2021考研英语
- 2021考研英语阅读
- 考研英语复习资料
- 责任编辑:cyt