翻译硕士:看句子记单词(19)
时间:2013-07-22 来源:文都教育 浏览:文都教育小编认为,备考2014 翻译硕士考试的同学们,词汇首先要过关,掌握充足的词汇,才能够让大家翻译的更加顺畅。可是记单词很枯燥,又容易忘记,该怎么办。小编向大家推荐看句子记单词,这样既生动有趣又能够理解牢靠,下面我们来看今天要学习的句子和单词。
181. I mean he used mean means in the meantime on the ocean.
我的意思是其间在海洋上他用了卑鄙手法。
182. The honourable journalist spent an hour on the journey of tour.
可敬的新闻记者在观光旅程上花了一个小时。
183. The sour vapour pours into the flourishing flour factory. It's the source of resources.
酸蒸汽涌进兴旺的面粉厂。这是资源的源泉。
184. Of course the man's courage encouraged the discouraged tourists in the courtyard.
自然那个勇敢男子的勇气鼓舞了院子里泄气的游客们。
185. The zealous dealer has an ideal idea of dealing with the meal.
热心的商人有一个处理膳食的理想主意。
186. He conceals the fact that he is jealous of my seal and wants to steal it.
他隐瞒了他嫉妒我的印章并想偷的事实。
187. I really realized that a realm came into reality.
我真地认识到一个王国已变成现实。
188. The healer reveals an appealing fact that health is great wealth to the commonwealth.
医治者揭示一个吸引人的事实:健康是联邦的巨大财富。
189. The absent-minded student consents to the sentence in the presence of me.
心不在焉的学生在我面前同意这份判决。
190. Presently the present is presented to the representative.
现在这份礼物已呈现在代表面前。
上面是 翻译硕士:看句子记单词(19)的详细内容,小编和广大考生分享了10个句子,大家理解了句子掌握的词汇就会更多,争取用充足的词汇量攻克翻译考试的大关,加油!
更多辅导资料关注 文都教育在线
- 翻译硕士
- 责任编辑:流水