2021考研英语阅读练习资料:致橡树
时间:2020-06-02 来源:文都网校 浏览:2021考研英语阅读怎么训练自己才能得到提高呢?每天阅读一篇英语文章,保持语感,熟悉英文的说话方式,对大家在进行2021考研英语考试的时候非常有帮助,文都网校考研小编为大家带来今天的阅读练习资料:致橡树,一起来看看吧~
2021考研英语阅读练习资料:致橡树
If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,
绝不像攀援的凌霄花,
To flaunt myself by your high branches.
借你的高枝炫耀自己;
If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never imitate spoony birds,
绝不学痴情的鸟儿,
To repeat simple melody for green shade.
为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;
I will not only resemble a wellspring,
也不止像泉源,
To bring you cool consolation perennially;
常年送来清凉的慰籍;
I will not only resemble steepy mountains,
也不止像险峰,
To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.
增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。
Even not only sunlight,
甚至日光。
Even not only spring rain,
甚至春雨。
No, these are not enough!
不,这些都还不够!
I must be a kapok beside you,
我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,
As an image of tree I stand with you.
做为树的形象和你站在一起。
Our roots hold tightly in the earth,
根,紧握在地下,
Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.
叶,相触在云里。
As each breeze passes, we salute each other,
每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,
But no one understand our own words.
但没有人,听懂我们的言语。
You have your iron trunk and copper branch
你有你的铜枝铁干,
Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;
像刀,像剑,也像戟,
I have my red and big flowers,
我有我的红硕花朵,
Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.
像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬,
Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;
我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;
Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,
我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,
We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.
仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依,
Only this is great love,
这才是伟大的爱情,
Faithfulness lies here:
坚贞就在这里:
I love not only your gigantic stature,
不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,
But also the position you uphold,
也爱你坚持的位置,
And the earth on which you stand.
脚下的土地。
- 以上文都网校考研为考生整理的2021考研英语阅读练习资料,希望能帮助到大家。更多考研动态、资讯尽在文都网校考研频道!有问题找文都☞☞☞详情咨询入口 >>>
文都网校考研小编提醒:面对疫情,请大家保持情绪稳定,积极乐观面对,坚信一切都会好起来,同时希望各位学子能够安心在家学习。
担心错过精彩直播课?长按二维码识别,每天精彩直播提前预告!
- 2021考研英语
- 2021考研英语阅读
- 考研英语复习资料
- 责任编辑:cyt