2018考研翻译硕士:虚拟语气
时间:2017-06-16 来源:文都网校 浏览:2018考研的同学们,考试时间即将来临,同时也即将迎来暑假的到来,大家的暑假复习计划都准备的怎么样了呢?下面,文都网校考研频道小编给大家准备了翻译硕士考研常用的句式:虚拟语气,供考生们参考,祝大家都能取得好成绩。
1. If I had had time, I would have called you.
如果我有时间,本来是要打电话给你的。
2. I would have gone on the picnic if it hadn’t rained.
如果不下雨,我本来要去野餐的。
3. Would he have seen you if you hadn’t waved to him?
如果你没有向他招手,他会看见你吗?
4. Looking back on it, I wish we hadn’t given in so easily.
回过头来看,我后悔我们不该如此地轻易地做了让步。
5. She would have gone with me, but she didn’t have time.
她本来会和我一起去的,但她没有时间。
6. If I had asked for directions, I wouldn’t have gotten lost.
如果我问一下路,就不会走丢了。
7. If I had known you wanted to go, I would have called you.
如果我知道你要去,我会叫你的。
8. Everything would have been all right if you hadn’t said that.
假如你没那样说,一切都好办。
9. What would you have done last night if you hadn’t had to study?
你昨天晚上如果不是学习,你会做什么呢?
10. I wish you had called me back the next day, as I had asked you to.
可惜你没有按照我的要求在第二天给我回电话。
11. If you had gotten up earlier, you would have had time for breakfast.
如果你早点起床,就会有时间吃早饭的。
12. If you hadn’t slipped and fallen, you wouldn’t have broken your leg.
如果你没有滑倒的话,你本不会把腿摔断的。
13. If he had only had enough money, he would have bought that house.
如果他有足够的钱,他早就买了那座房子。
14. Had I known you didn’t have a key, I wouldn’t have locked the door.
如果我知道你没有钥匙,我不会锁门的。
15. Even if we could have taken a vacation, we might not have wanted to.
即便我们可以休假,我们也可能不去休。
文都网校考研频道为大家持续更新考研资料,希望能帮助到大家,同学们可以关注文都考研,这里有你需要的资料,这里更有翻译硕士课程,点击【kaoyan.wenduedu.com】风里、雨里,文都陪伴着你!同学们抓紧时间吧,2018考研,文都一路相随!
课程推荐:
2018考研 | |
特训班系列 |
成功卡系列 |
- 2018考研 考研翻
- 责任编辑:lq