翻译硕士:看句子记单词(5)
时间:2013-07-17 来源:文都教育 浏览:文都教育小编认为,备考2014 翻译硕士考试的同学们,词汇首先要过关,掌握充足的词汇,才能够让大家翻译的更加顺畅。可是记单词很枯燥,又容易忘记,该怎么办。小编向大家推荐看句子记单词,这样既生动有趣又能够理解牢靠,下面我们来看今天要学习的句子和单词。
41. At the dock I'm shocked to see the pocket rocket made of a block of rock.
在码头看到一块岩石做的小巧火箭,我感到震惊。
42. Standing under the outstanding rock I misunderstood his standard standpoint.
站在突出的岩石下,我误解了他的标准立场。
43. The substantial part of the constitution about the institution of institutes is substituted.
宪法中有关设立协会的实质性部分被替换。
44. Spell smell! Very well, the well-being for human being will swell.
拼写气味(一词)!很好,人类的福利将会膨胀。
45. Once none of you is here, the man in throne will live alone in the lonely zone.
一旦你们没有人在此,王位上的人就要孤独地生活在这个孤寂的地带。
46. Nowadays the once unknown snowy hill is well-known for snowstorm.
如今那座曾经不出名的多雪小山因暴风雪而出名。
47. For instance, I can instantly know the constant distance.
例如,我可以即刻知道该恒定距离。
48. The man beyond the bond is fond of the second wonderful diamond.
那位不受约束的人喜欢第二颗奇异的钻石。
49. While sinking into thinking, the shrinking linkman drank the pink ink sprinkled on the wrinkly paper.
陷入沉思时,退缩的联络员喝掉了洒在皱纹纸上的粉红色墨水。
50. The contribution distributor thinks the microcomputer pollution is absolutely beyond dispute.
捐款分配者认为微机污染是绝对不容置疑的。
上面是 翻译硕士:看句子记单词(5)的详细内容,小编和广大考生分享了10个句子,大家理解了句子掌握的词汇就会更多,争取用充足的词汇量攻克翻译考试的大关,加油!
更多辅导资料关注 文都教育在线
- 翻译硕士
- 责任编辑:流水